INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us via our website or use our products or services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below.
When You Visit Our Website:
We collect Personal Data from you when you submit web forms or interact with our websites, for example subscribing to our blog, signing up for a webinar, or requesting more information about our products. We may ask for your email address, first and last name, job title, and other similar business information. You are free to explore some of our websites without providing any Personal Data about yourself.
When You Use Our Products and Services:
When you host our E-Learning on your own platform we do not collect any Personal Data. When you sign up to access our E-Learning via the Uptimize platform we collect personal data (name and email address) as part of the sign-up process. This data is collected by a third-party Learner Management System (LMS) that conforms to data best practices. Their full privacy and data protection policies are available upon request.
Virtual Live Sessions
We collect personal data (name and email address) when you register and attend our virtual live sessions. This data is used exclusively for follow up to a specific virtual session and is subsequently deleted.
All surveys are anonymous therefore we do not collect any personal data.
We post customer testimonials and comments on our website and other marketing material, which may contain Personal Data (name). We obtain each customer’s consent via email or through other agreements between customers and Uptimize prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Google Chrome. For more information, visit Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer. For more information, visit Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox. For more information, visit Mozilla Firefox
- Safari – Desktop. For more information, visit Safari (Desktop)
- Safari – Mobile. For more information, visit Safari (Mobile)
- Android – Browser. For more information, visit Android Browser
Use of Your Information
To develop and provide you with the Site and Services, including to:
- operate the website, manage accounts and provide the services
- determine your eligibility for our services
- improve, personalize, and enable your use of the website and services
- develop new products and features
- inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
- Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Data
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your Personal Data.
- You can object to our processing of your Personal Data, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data or request portability of your Personal Data.
- If we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here).
Notice to California Consumers
Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- the categories of PII collected about you;
- the categories of sources for the PII collected about you;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting your PII;
- the categories of third parties with whom your PII was shared;
- the specific pieces of PII collected about you;
- if your PII was disclosed for a business purpose, the PII categories disclosed and the categories of third parties to which the information was disclosed;
- if your PII was sold in the past 12 months, the PII categories sold and the categories of third parties to which the information was sold (NOTE: UPTIMIZE DOES NOT SELL YOUR PII).
Please note that you may only make the above requests twice in a 12-month period. You also have the right to request that any of your PII collected and retained be deleted, subject to certain exceptions. Finally, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by Uptimize or any business for exercising any of the rights provided under CCPA.
You may submit a request regarding your rights under CCPA by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (720) 381-1112
If we receive a CCPA request from you, we will first make a determination regarding the applicability of the law, and we will then take steps to verify your identity prior to responding. The steps to verify your identity may vary based on our relationship with you, but, at a minimum, it will take the form of confirming and matching the information submitted in the request with information already held by Uptimize and/or contacting you through previously used channels to confirm that you submitted the request (i.e. confirming identity through the email that we have on file, not the email submitted to make the request).
Your rights as stated here can also be exercised by an authorized agent on your behalf. Uptimize will follow the standards set by the Attorney General of California regarding designation of an authorized agent to exercise rights under CCPA. You may review information available through the Attorney General website (https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa) regarding how an individual can be designated as an authorized agent under CCPA.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com