Awareness about ADHDer women is increasing. Having a neuroinclusive workplace is becoming an expectation in some industries, and creating a functional workspace with diverse talents and needs can help companies in achieving their business objectives.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- Why ADHDer traits can at times be superpowers in the workplace
- How to recognize strengths in ADHDer colleagues
- What ADHDer women want from their employers
- Ways to build a neuroinclusive workplace for all thinking styles
- Proven success stories from neuroinclusive workplaces