Ed Thompson spoke with REC Chief Executive Neil Carberry for REC’s popular Talking Recruitment podcast, discussing ‘What does it take to be a neuroinclusive recruiter?’.
You’ll hear about:
• What did we (collectively!) learn from surveying REC members on this topic?
• What is the particular role/responsibility that recruiters have when it comes to (neuro)diversity and (neuro)inclusion?
• Why do conventional hiring processes and practices often disadvantage neurodivergent candidates?
• What are some of the biggest misconceptions when it comes to neurodiversity and recruitment?
• What can REC members do right now to bring greater neuroinclusion to their own work?
• What can REC members do right now to bring greater neuroinclusion to their teams/organisations?
• What are the key messages/takeaways of the REC/Uptimize guide?